Which of these concepts highlighted in the Indian Constitution are inspired by the French Constitution
- Which of these concepts highlighted in the Indian Constitution are inspired by the French Constitution? Answer: All of the above
- Which of these awards are announced on the eve of Republic Day? Answer: All of the above
- Who was the first chief guest for first Republic day celebration? Answer: Sukarno
- Which is the lengthiest written constitution in the world? Answer: Constitution of India
- The National Anthem of India Jana-gana-mana was originally composed in which language? Answer: Bengali
- Which Christian Hymn is played during Republic Parade? Answer: Abide with me
Republic Day is just a few days away and one thing was certain: Amazon and its contests. On cue, the e-commerce giant has announced a total of three new quizzes and contests on the platform. The idea of these contests is to test your knowledge about the Indian Constitution.
The Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz on Funzone is being held from January 22nd, 2021 to January 28th, 2021. The winners will be announced on January 29th. The prize will be delivered to them on or before February 9th, 2021. Amazon is awarding one winner with Rs 26,000 in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz aims to test your knowledge about Republic Day and the Indian constitution. There are a couple of interesting questions that you might be hearing or seeing for the first time. You must be a legal resident of age 18 or higher in order to participate. You must have set India as the current country and provide a valid proof of identity such as Voter ID, PAN card, Driving License or Indian Passport if declared winner.
Amazon Republic Day Edition Quiz is subject to force majeure circumstances and the company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions or cancel the contest at any time. Amazon employees, their immediate family members and affiliates cannot participate in this contest. The prize will be delivered to the winner on or before February 28th.